Friday, July 06, 2007

Seven Things Week 48



This week is clothing and a sheet.
*one fitted sheet (plaid twin, it's on the bottom)
*one pair lounge pants (dark blue)
*4 button up shirts
*one pair blue leather flats.
Thanks to my ever growing feet the flats don't fit anymore.
The button up shirts my MIL bought for me in my early days of nursing my little boy.
The lounge pants don't fit anymore.
Only four more weeks left of this project! I can hardly believe I have been doing this almost a year! My closets and drawers look good. My kitchen cupboards aren't as crowded and my daughter has received a bunch of stuff out of this project!

1 comment:

rani said...

Love your blog. I'm reading all the things you got rid of for ideas of what to get rid of next :)

I was also reading your post about Christmas. Raised as a Hindu, we used to occasionally have a tree just because it was fun for us kids. I applaud you for going back to the roots of your religion and celebrating by finding meaning rather than by ritual.