Saturday, June 19, 2010

Thankful Thursday



This is the Saturday edition of TT since I didn't post on Thursday. I see I didn't post until Saturday last week too, but that was because I didn't have a computer!

Iris has posted about music this week. Go check out her post!!

I love praise and worship music even though I can't sing. A lot of times I find a new song or even an old favorite and listen to it often. When I haven't heard a song for a while, it's like it is brand new!!

I also like Rock and Roll music and listen to that too.

This week I am thankful for:
* the sun after so much rain
* my garden growing!! Can't wait for fresh tomatoes
* my children
* swim lessons
* t ball, it's so fun to watch the little ones play!
* my husband!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon
the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.

Exodus 20:12, King James Version

My son, forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my
commandments: For length of days, and long life, and peace,
shall they add to thee.

Proverbs 3:1-2, King James Version

No comments: