Monday, July 25, 2011

The Slump...........

I've been in a huge slump this summer.

I'm not sure why either. Maybe it was my birthday this year?

I find myself reminiscing a lot lately. It sure doesn't help that there is a facebook page from the city I grew up in full of nostalgia. Memories of my teen years. And highschool.

My mom getting older and needing more help doesn't help either. Then the guilt if I can't help her right away.

The daughter living in a different state is pretty rotten too.

Starting school is scary again. I was pretty confident when I was talking about it but now it's really going to happen. What happens if I do poorly??

I'm taking my trip soon. Just for six days. I know I will enjoy myself. I always get a bit of anxiety about flying though.

Loss of friendships. I know it happens in life and it's certainly happened to me. Sometimes I just wonder why. Did I say or do something. Wracking my brain trying to figure it out sometimes drives me nuts. Trying to get in touch with people again and not succeeding. It's sad to me.

The upside of that is finding long lost friends again through facebook. People that new you back when. It's fun to catch up again.

I have a bunch of crochet work that I need to post. Every time I go to post it, I think, "why bother". I know other crocheters are interested in my crochet stuff, but most of the people I know don't crochet.

I am in a rut. Hopefully I'll get out of it soon.

No comments: