Friday, March 23, 2007

Seven Things Week 33



I know this weeks seven things seems really lame, but let me explain.
I have been married almost 13 yrs. I had been a smoker up until about a yr and a half ago. I have never smoked in this house but I did smoke in my house when I was not married.
All of these ashtrays have been sitting in my cupboard wasting space.
My husband is in the process of redoing the kitchen after a very long hiatus. My kitchen was only about half way done when I unexpectedly (and very welcomed) got pregnant with our boy.
So, in this whole process, I had to clean the cupboard so hubby can remove them and these are what I found.
I am glad to be rid of them and I know sadly they will find a new home. I hate to just throw them away knowing someone could use them. So I will donate them to the box that the vets will pick up.
*Seven ashtrays!!!

2 comments:

Phelan said...

The vets will love them!

{I think it's cool that you found 7 of them.}

Pamela said...

Hahahaha!!! I found more than 7 of them!!!!