Friday, May 11, 2007

Seven Things Week 40



Wow, only 12 weeks and I will have been doing th eseven things project for a YEAR!! It's been a good project for me to do. Some of the "stuff" is hard to let go but I am going to continue to do this even after the year is up. It's good to periodically go through the closets and drawers and thin things out!

The seven things for this week come from the kitchen again.
It's seven cook books that we have had for 13 years. We haven't used these books in that long and with the new kitchen, it's time for them to go.

*Seven cook books

2 comments:

domestika said...

You are really inspiring me - I'm running out of excuses not to do the 7 Things thing too! Just wanted to let you know, as you stick to it, you're helping others (like me) to move toward taking steps forward -- a little bonus!

earthchick said...

You are doing so great - cookbooks are REALLY hard for me to get rid of. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. :)