Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Seven Things--sort of

Ahhh, curbside recycling. It's great.
Today my husband is cleaning out the garage. He put THREE headboards and bed frames out to the curb. One headboard was from my youth, my daughter also used it. One is a log headboard and one is a bookcase headboard that daughter also used. We have no use for them anymore so maybe someone else can find them useful.
Husband also put the crib on Craigslist. We tried to find a home for it to no avail so maybe we can sell it. I am sad about the crib going but it is time now.
I also gave daughter two books and three couch pillows. The pillows I bought at Ikea. They were too big for what I needed them for and daughter can use them. My MIL made us some of the right size pillows.
And, I sent another book to a woman who can use it now! I have a space or two free on my bookshelf now!!
So, The seven things project is still sort of alive in my house.
I also have a bag of nursing pajama's and bras to give to family services. I might do that tomorrow with all my other errands!!
ETA--the headboards all went to a new home!! And I dropped off the nursing jammies and bras at family services in my little city.

No comments: