Thursday, February 04, 2010

Thankful Thursday



This month we are meeting at Grace Alone where Iris is writing about Daily Blessings this week.

I have learned over the years that I can pray anytime and anywhere. I never knew that and just though that I could pray to God at night. But it has changed something about my prayer life to know this.

I can sit in front of the computer and if someone on Facebook or a message board has a prayer request, I can pray right then and there--and I do. Almost every time I pray immediately for the prayer request.

To me, this is a daily blessing. And sort of selfish since if I pray immediately, I don't have a long list to pray for at night!!

That is just one of my daily blessings.

All I need to do is look around my life to see how blessed I truly am!! I thank God daily for the big and small blessings in my life!!

Today I am thankful for, and blessed because:
* my faith
* enjoying a lunch date with my husband in the middle of the week
* my daughter coming for a visit
* my little guy!
* my other family members
* my dogs--they are such good companions.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Psalm 33:4-5
For the word of the LORD is right; and all his works are done in truth. He loveth righteousness and judgment: the earth is full of the goodness of the LORD.

1 Corinthians 2:9
But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

No comments: