Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thankful Thursday



Today Iris at Grace Alone is talking about change and new things.

I don't really like a lot of change. Maybe I am set in my ways, but I am not real big on change. Though, as I get older, I seem to be able to deal with change better.

I don't like to try new things most of the time but I do. Sometimes I just need to push myself and try that new thing.

This has been a good week. Not too much has happened, it's just been a good week.

I am thankful for many things.

* my hardworking husband
* my sweet little boy
* warm sunshine
* my daughter
* friends
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Proverbs 13:20

He that walketh with wise men shall be wise: but a companion of fools shall be destroyed.

1 John 4:19
We love him, because he first loved us.

No comments: