Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I haven't been here much...

I haven't been posting much at all here lately.

It seems we were busy getting back in to the swing of school, AWANA, and this year the little guy started Boy Scouts! It seems as though my little guy is somewhat of a mathalete. He loves math and can do some math that is beyond his grade level. I am glad about that since I sometimes have struggled with math. His dad on the other hand does NOT struggle with math!! He is after all an Electrical Engineer!

I also started my Tuesday Bible study again a few weeks ago. We are reading a book by Shaunti Feldhahn called "For Women Only." So far it has been a great book that sort of fits in with the bible study we did last year!!

We had a family wedding this last weekend. My niece got married. She is the oldest and first niece/nephew to get married.

My daughter was home for nine days for the wedding and to visit. We had a great visit too!

I have also continued to crochet all this time and have several shawls, blankets and a sweater to post. I will do that in the next few days.

I haven't kept up with Thankful Thursdays. That doesn't mean I am not thankful because I am!! I need to start doing that this week too.

We have also been doing stuff outside to prepare for winter. We actually cleaned out two sheds and our garage!!

We had some success with curbside recycling again. A golf bag, a tire, vacuum cleaner and some other miscellaneous stuff. I love curbside recycling!!

We have had a beautiful fall so far. But I have been in somewhat of a funk with my blogging. I'll get better about it in the coming days.

Thanks for stopping by!! Leave a comment so I know you were here!

1 comment:

bp said...

Thanks for the update! You've been busy. That's fun your little guy is in Boy Scouts. We thought about signing up but didn't know how it would work with the move.