Saturday, October 23, 2010

Questions....

I was tagged by Bethany to answer these questions. Then I need to think of seven more questions and tag seven people!! This should be fun!

1. Do you exercise regularly? If so what kind of exercise do you do?

I try to, but am not very good at it. I like walking but would love to be able to run!

2. What is your favorite fast food restaurant?

That's a tough one. I really like Wendy's.

3. Do you use plastic, paper, or reusable/recyclable bags?

I use cloth bags that I love!

4. What is the best book you've ever read?

Well, the Bible is pretty interesting, but I love to read Gone With the Wind.

5. What is your favorite drink?

I like tea. Hot or cold with no sugar.

6. What's a website you go to every day?

I visit Cute Overload every day because it makes me laugh.

7. Do you have a favorite charity? What is it and why do you support them?

Hope for the children is a charity we support, we support two orphans in Kenya through them. I also crochet and give to several charities that way. I make shawls, scarves, baby blankets and afghans.

Now for my seven questions:
1. If you could meet anyone in the world, living or dead, who would it be? (I know, lame question. LOL)
2. What profession have you always wanted to do, but haven't for one reason or another?
3. What is your one regret in life?
4. Where in the world would you travel if you could go anywhere?
5. Do you like drive- in movies?
6. What is your favorite snack?
7. What was your favorite game or toy growing up?

I will tag:
Stacie
Kat
Karen
Phelan
Pastor Ryan
Mary
Drew

1 comment:

bp said...

Thanks for playing along!

Do you make your cloth bags or buy them? I had a big collection of bags that I used at the grocery store, well one day they were on the front of my cart attached over one of the loops of the cart. They fell off and i didn't realize it. I retraced my steps and couldn't find them. When I was checking out I mentioned it and one of the ladies standing there said she saw several older ladies pick them up in the parking lot. So I've been rebuilding up my stash of bags and have quite a few now!!
I'll have to go look at that website you mentioned.

Have a blessed Sunday!