Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving Thankful Thursday



Today is Thanksgiving day and we celebrated with our moms.

This year I have been thinking a lot about the early settlers of our nation. I can't imagine the hardships they went through to get here and survive the first few years.

We have most everything in bounty. Not having to worry about food or shelter like the early settlers did.

I am thankful for them and for our nation.

I am also thankful for:
* my cousins
* my mom and her continued health
* my family
* being able to get together and share a bountiful meal
* God

I hope you have all enjoyed your day too!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Colossians 3:17
And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the
Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing!

Hope you are having a Blessed Thanksgiving day!!!

God Bless you!!!

Lon