Thursday, December 16, 2010

Thankful Thursday



It's been a busy week for us here. This coming week actually won't be quite as hectic.

I am done buying Christmas gifts, I need to bake and finish cards and finish wrapping. My hubby will help me with some of that.

Today my little guy placed second in his class for a spelling bee! I am so proud of him.

Today I am thankful for:
* friends closing on their house soon!
* my little guy likes to read and spell
* a good vehicle in the snow
* my hard working husband

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Colossians 3:17
And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the
Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have a great thankful list :-)

Pamela, I hope you and your family have a Wonderful Christmas :-)

God Bless You, ~Ron
***********************