Sunday, February 27, 2011

A book

I finished this book yesterday.
It is what is called "Advanced Reader Copy" and it is an uncorrected editors version of the book.

The book is coming out on March 29th and I couldn't wait til then to read it. This is the last book of the series.
About ten years ago, the fifth book came out and I told my hubby to order a copy from e-bay. He did and I was able to read that book about six weeks before it came out.

I thought I was going to be disappointed with this book, but that wasn't the case. I enjoyed this book.

There are some unanswered questions and I imagine we won't find out the answers since this is the last book of the series, but I am ok with that.

When these books first came out, I didn't know about them. My mom had read them from the beginning and some people at work had talked about them. I really had no interest, until I started reading the first book.

It was nice because I was able to read the first four books of the series right away and had to wait for the fifth and six, sort of. It's been nice to read the last two before they actually were out in the stores.

No comments: