Saturday, November 02, 2013

Knitting


This isn't a very good picture, but it's the best I have right now. About three weeks ago, we drove by a yarn shop. My husband pointed it out, and stopped so my daughter and I could look around.

We ended up talking to one of the ladies working there and signed up for a beginner knitting class. The class was today and it was just my daughter and me taking the class. We loved it. My daughter a little more than me, but overall it was a great experience.

The picture above is the beginning of my scarf. The teacher said we did very well, and the other people working in the shop said the same thing. I think we will take more lessons there!!

I'm pretty sure knitting will never replace my crochetting, but it is fun to learn!

1 comment:

bp said...

Glad you and your daughter had a fun experience. It looks good to me, pretty color too!