Friday, October 13, 2006

Seven Things week 10



Sorry for the crappy picture. You can even see the Border collie on the floor!! That's Maddie. She is almost 12 now. Great dog too!
Back to the closet for this weeks seven. I went through two bins and two shelves.
This weeks stuff is all things that I haven't used in ages that was just taking up precious space in my closet.
* One set of burgundy Flannel sheets. Too hot for me and DH. They are almost brand new.
* Brown leather purse
* Black canvas type shoulder back pack. Too small for me since having my son and I have a bigger one I like better. This is very gently used.
* Small, very small white canvas bag. The very small says it all.
* Jean skirt-- wore it a few times, it's too short for me.
* Long sleeve blue shirt, sorta dressy/casual
* Blue hoodie shirt--never wore it
* One pair of jeans--too small
* Three VHS tapes--cartoon type
My closet looks a little neater. My husband wonders why he doesn't have more room though!!
Next project before it gets too cold are my clothes bins out in the shed. I have a habit of hanging on to clothes for some reason. No more!! It's time to let the clothes go now. And I am excited to do it!!

4 comments:

Sara said...

Ooooh a whole flannel sheet set? Do you know how many pieces of cloth toilet paper you could cut from that!? :)

Pamela said...

Sara--do you want them?? They are queen size. My husband would never go for cloth toilet pape, I'm afraid.

Jenny said...

I didn't realize you have border collies--though it doesn't surprise me. They are such sweet, smart dogs.

Pamela said...

Border Collies and Jack Russells!! They are both quite fun!! LOL