Sunday, June 08, 2008

Rushford Minnesota



These afghans you've already seen.

I haven't had anywhere to send them.

Until today.

They are going to Rushford Minnesota.

The community was ruined from the floods last year and our church and a bunch of other churches from my town are going down there to help rebuild the community.

Some ladies from church made quilts and I asked if I could send my crocheted afghans.

So they are going down there. I hope the families find them useful!!

Here is a link of info about Rushford.

Scroll down to where it says "2007 Flood".

Rushford

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Galatians 6:10
10 Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all, especially to those who are of the household of faith.

1 comment:

bp said...

Glad you found such a good use for those afghans!