Thursday, January 14, 2010

Thankful Thursday



Today Lynn has a wonderful blog about "love". I encourage you to go to her blog and read it for Thankful Thursday!

Another week has gone by. The boy started back at school and my husband worked mostly nights this week.

Today I am thankful for:
* my husband having a stable job
* being able to enjoy a meal out together
* redoing our budget and tightening our belts again!
* a full pantry
* my children!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
James 1:17
Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

1 John 4:20-21
If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar:
for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen? And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also.

No comments: