Thursday, January 21, 2010

Thankful Thursday



Lynn is our host today for Thankful Thursday.

Today I am thankful for:
* being healthy
* my husband who works so hard for his family
* my children
* friends who understand
* the ability to read

It's been another fast week. The little guy and I are a bit under the weather but nothing huge or debilitating. Just some colds and congestion.

It's still winter but it has been mild for the last few weeks. I am enjoying the warmer winter weather.

Hubby has a few days off, I know we will be going out to eat one day while he is home.

It's so good to be out of debt!! For so many years we played catch up with bills, credit cards, car payments and now we no longer have most of that. Just months utilities, house payment etc. It's just so liberating.
I was talking with a friend about being debt free and encouraged her to stick with it. She and her family are on the Dave Ramsey program and are making progress with their debt!

Nothing to exciting coming up for us. I think a quiet restful weekend is in store for all of us!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Galatians 6:7-8
Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

James 1:2-3
My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.

No comments: