Thursday, January 28, 2010

Thankful Thursday



Today Lynn is blogging about "the unexpected".

This is interesting. I have had some wonderful unexpected things happen to me. I have had some awful unexpected things happen too.

One time (thanks Bethany for reminding me) I found about 57 dollars in a jacket pocket! That was certainly an unexpected gift!!

What unexpected things have you had happen to you??

Today I am thankful for:
* the sunshine!! Even though it is soooo cold out again
* my family
* my warm house
* my faith

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ephesians 6:12-13
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

No comments: