Thursday, March 04, 2010

Thankful Thursday




Today Laurie is our host. She is blogging about a sprinkler system and it is worth reading. She makes a lot of sense and I agree with her 100% on this!!

Today is my little guys sixth birthday!! I can hardly believe it but it's true. He is very excited to be turning 6.

We are very blessed to have the little guy in our lives. He was such a sweet surprise for us all. We will be celebrating with pizza and a dinosaur decorated cake tonight!!

Today I am thankful for:
*my sweet boy
*my gentle husband
*my lively daughter
*the beautiful sunshiney days we have been having
*the snow--yes the snow!
*God's daily guidance in my life
*old friends remembered and found again!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-- Isaiah 55:8-9
For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

No comments: