Thursday, March 18, 2010

Thankful Thursday




Seems as though I took a break from TT last week.

This week Laurie at Women Taking a Stand is hosting. She is blogging about how we are expected, as Christians, to dress. It is very enlightening!! Go read it!

Today was a gorgeous day here for March, but the weather is going to be more March like starting tomorrow.

I was able to spend the whole day with my husband and we did lots of shopping and out to lunch. It was so fun.

Today I am thankful for:
* My hard working husband
* days off spent with him
* sunny warm days in March
* my sweet children
* my little guys school
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Romans 15:13
Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.

No comments: