Thursday, May 06, 2010

Thankful Thursday



Today Laurie is hosting and she is talking about wearing true colors. It is very good--go read it.

Laurie brings up a good point--how do people know we are on Gods team?? We don't wear specific colors like other teams do. We don't even really have a team name!!

How do you show you are on Gods team???

Today I am thankful for:
*my family
*long time friends
*for the special women in my life. My mom, daughter, aunts, grandma, sister in laws and friends!
*AWANA--my son enjoyed this year at AWANA
*teachers! It's teacher appreciation week. I cringe when I think back on how I treated some of my teachers. I never really understood what all encompasses a teachers day until this very year. It truly is a special gift being a teacher.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
James 5:16
Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.


2 Chronicles 7:14
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

No comments: