Thursday, May 20, 2010

Thankful Thursday



I really did have a thankful week!!

I am always thankful for my family and children.

We found an abandoned kitty this past weekend and we could not keep it. We tried a few friends we thought might want it, and tried our local animal shelter.
We ended up taking him to the Humane Society. The man working there told us since he was a kitty, the chances of being adopted quickly were very good. He told us how we could find out if the kitty was adopted.
All this past week I was watching the Humane Society site. I saw our kitty listed, then he was not listed any longer. That indicates he was adopted!!! I am thankful for that this week too.

My little guy is almost done with school. We bought him a nice shirt and tie for his kindergarten graduation coming up!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Galatians 5:13 (New Living Translation)

13 For you have been called to live in freedom, my brothers and sisters. But don’t use your freedom to satisfy your sinful nature. Instead, use your freedom to serve one another in love.

No comments: