Thursday, May 13, 2010

Thankful Thursday



Today Laurie is talking about delighting in the Lord. Go read her blog today!!

This has been a good week. I thoroughly enjoyed a wonderful Mother's day!! With sweet surprises from my little guy and husband.

The little guy is done with Awana now so our Wednesday's are not so rushed anymore. I am so glad he enjoyed Awana. He is excited to go back next year!

T ball and swimming are just right around the corner and hopefully we will stay busy this summer.

This week I am thankful for:
* the birds singing so early in the morning. I need to remind myself that for so many months I do not hear the birds, that I need to enjoy it NOW!
* my husbands hard work
* my snuggly little guy, who freely gives hugs and kisses
* my mom
* my daughter

I hope you all have a great week!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Proverbs 31:30
Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the LORD, she shall be praised

Proverbs 16:24

Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones.

No comments: