Thursday, July 08, 2010

Thankful Thursday



Lynn is our host for the month of July. Today she has a post about friendship.

It's been so hot and humid here this past week. We went to a new waterpark pool in our area and it was a great pool. I didn't go in the water, and kept in the shade the whole time and still got burned!! So did both my guys!

The veggie garden is doing well and I was able to share some of my lettuce with the neighbor--he enjoyed it!! And we got our first zucchini today--it is HUGE. I will make zucchini bread tomorrow, the little guy loves it!

Today I am thankful for:
* my family
* fresh garden veggies
* my garden
* the flowers in our yard--there is such a beautiful scent outside!
* the hummingbirds and all the other birds and wildlife in our yard
* my husband--because he puts up with me!!
* my little guy--he brings me such joy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Proverbs 14:34
Righteousness exalteth a nation: but sin is a reproach to any
people.

No comments: