Thursday, July 22, 2010

Thankful Thursday



This week Lynn is hosting Thankful Thursday.

I have much to be thankful for these past two weeks.

I didn't make a TT post last week. I am not sure why I didn't do it.

I am thankful for my families health, I know I post that almost every week but it is true. My husband had a health scare last week that was frightening. He is going in for more testing but so far everything looks good!

My little guy is really not much of a swimmer. He cannot float and he needs to be able to float to pass the current level of lessons. So, he will be repeating this level again this summer. If he doesn't pass, I know a woman that teaches privately and he will do that. He needs to learn to swim.

I am also thankful for air conditioning this summer! We actually didn't have air for many years and I wonder now how we did that!

I am thankful for my garden!! We got a HUGE Zucchini about two weeks ago and I was able to make SIX loaves of bread with it. My boy loves Zucchini bread.

We also are starting to get tomatoes now. For some reason we have a cherry tomato plant and I don't like cherry tomatoes. But I ate one and it was delicious. I can't wait til we get the bigger tomatoes!

My mom remains healthy even though she had a bad case of gout. It's better now but it was painful.

I am blessed!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hebrews 13:6
So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not
fear what man shall do unto me.

Romans 1:16
For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the
power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew
first, and also to the Greek.

Psalm 46:1
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

No comments: