Thursday, July 29, 2010

Thankful Thursday



Today Lynn is hosting Thankful Thursday!

It has been a fun week this week. Plus our garden is starting to produce eatable food! We have another zucchini, and some Roma and cherry tomatoes. They all taste so fresh and so different than store bought.

Today I am thankful for:
* my family and our good health
* my little boy who loves big sister
* my daughter
* for the Mall of America. I am not a shopper but had fun there on Tuesday
* my lovely garden, I can't wait for the bigger tomatoes!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2 Corinthians 5:17, King James Version
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old
things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

Philippians 1:21, King James Version
For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.

No comments: