Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Another sweater!!



I finally got this crochet pattern made. I made THREE other sweaters of this pattern that didn't turn out before I figured out what was wrong. Dh helped me figure out what was wrong and I all I could do was shake my head.
It is a very easy pattern to make and I am happy to have finished this sweater.
It's supposed to be a size 4 but I really think it's closer to a 6. I didn't put any trim on the wrists, neck or bottom edge. But I will on any others I make.
The color is beautiful. It's called Russet. Brown with a hint of red in it.
I will keep this sweater since it is the "first" one I made, but any others I make will be given to the Guideposts Charity that sends sweaters to children that need them.
I will make one for my boy too.

No comments: