Saturday, November 24, 2007

November 24, 2007.........

It's November 24th again. That means it's my Aunts Birthday again.
Except she isn't here to celebrate anymore. It's been 3 and 1/2 yrs since she died now and I still miss her daily.
I wonder if it will be any easier as the yrs go by? It's still hard and I still miss her.
I went to visit my cousin in October. My Aunts daughter. How silly of me but I drove by the house I used to visit and stay at when I visited with her. I didn't really cry then, but when my cousin asked if I had driven by the house, that is when I started crying!!
It has to get easier doesn't it?

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I'd like to honestly tell you it does get better -- I wouldn't say better I would however say that you become use to dealing with it. I am so sorry that Saturday was so hard for you. Your Aunt must have been such a wonderful woman!!!!