Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving.

I hosted this year. I live in a small house and have 4 brothers and their families.
One brother and his family couldn't make it so there were only 18 of us this year. My mom and Mother in law were here too.
I was a bit apprehensive about the whole dinner but much to my amazement we had a wonderful time.
Each family brought the designated food items and Dh smoked two turkeys. We had plenty of food and there were plenty of leftovers for people to take home too.
It was a very enjoyable day.
Today I am thankful for my family. And remembering the family members that are no longer with us.
We did not go shopping today. Neither of us are shoppers.
I cleaned my mom's house today and actually dh and ds went to a couple of stores.
Dh also got a new laptop computer from Best buy. But he was in and out in 15 minutes!!! That's how we shop, we are very efficient!!

1 comment:

bp said...

I'm glad your Thanksgiving went smoothly for you all. My Dh was looking at those laptops on sale too. But he was hunting so he didn't get one!! ;)