Wednesday, December 03, 2008

December 4

Two years ago at this time I would have given birth to my third child. Instead I had a miscarriage and with it the end to the dream of not having TWO only children.

I am convinced my boy would have been a wonderful big brother. If the way he behaves with other children is any indication. He absolutely adores babies and smaller children.

My daughter is a terrific big sister to the boy. They absolutely adore each other and it is fun to see them together.

So, we go on with life and remember the babies that aren't here with us.

I also lost a baby on the 5th of December many years ago. That was my first loss.

It saddens me to know I could have had more children. I know my lost babies are safe with Jesus too. I know I will see them all again one day.

I know God has a plan, sometimes I just wish I knew WHY!!!

I am thankful for my living children.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
James 2:26
For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

Job 37:5
God thundereth marvellously with his voice; great things doeth he, which we cannot comprehend.

2 comments:

bp said...

Hugs to you friend.

VivC said...

Oh, sweetie. ((big hugs)).