Wednesday, March 04, 2009

March 4, 2004



Today my little guy is a FIVE year old!!

It's seems nearly impossible that five years ago I gave birth to him but it is true.

His babyhood and toddlerhood are gone and he is a big little boy.

Each year we write him a letter. I still have to write my part, but my husband wrote his part a few days ago. We will continue with the letters till the little guy is 21, then we will give him the letters to read.

He has known for a long time that today is his birthday and he is excited. We are going out to eat at one of his favorite places and big sister will be there too.

On Sunday we will have a family party for him. Most all of his cousins will be there and he just loves all his cousins.

It will be a good day for the little guy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1 Samuel 1:20
So it came to pass in the process of time that Hannah conceived and bore a son, and called his name Samuel, saying, “Because I have asked for him from the LORD.”

Luke 1:13
But the angel said to him, “Do not be afraid, Zacharias, for your prayer is heard; and your wife Elizabeth will bear you a son, and you shall call his name John.

Psalm 118:24
This is the day the LORD has made;
We will rejoice and be glad in it.

1 comment:

bp said...

Wow, a five year old!!!! Happy birthday!

I love the tradition of the letter. We do that too. It has been fun for me to go back and read the letters from previous years too.