Thursday, March 05, 2009

Thankful Thursday



Today, our hostess for Thankful Thursday is Lynn at Spiritually Unequal Marriage and her topic this week is Wisdom.

The Bible is full of verses about wisdom, especially throughout the Proverbs.

Proverbs 1:7
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge, But fools despise wisdom and instruction.

Proverbs 2:6
For the LORD gives wisdom; From His mouth come knowledge and understanding

I often pray for wisdom because I know I need it. I know of some people that are filled with wisdom and I turn to them as examples. I believe that a person doesn't necessarily need to be older to have wisdom.

This week I am thankful for

*Gods grace and mercy
*my family
*faith

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Psalm 111:10
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom;A good understanding have all those who do His commandments.His praise endures forever.

James 1:5
If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him.
*my friends

1 comment:

bp said...

I love the wisdom verses.

Have a good weekend.