Thursday, July 16, 2009

Thankful Thursday



Another Thursday already!

Today Lynn has chosen bloggers as her theme. Specifically Christian blogs.

I love to read pretty much any blog but the Christian bloggers are very uplifting. There really is no competition--it's just mostly blogging from the heart and from God experiences.

I read a lot of blogs and I try to look at them daily but that doesn't always happen. I do look at a few of them daily.

Today I am thankful for:
*my hardworking husband.
*beautiful yet cool summer days
*my garden!! Can't wait for fresh tomatoes!
*my children
*my mom

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Psalm 119:2
Blessed are they that keep his testimonies, and that seek him with the whole heart.

No comments: