Sunday, July 26, 2009

An update on an old post

This is the post I want to update. I was reading through my blog and thought I would let you all know what happened to her.

She passed away in 2008. She fought a good battle and lost, sadly.

I recently found out a classmates of mines daughter is also battling cancer. It is going well for her in her battle and there is a light at the end of the tunnel for her soon.

I also know of another woman with two very young children that is also battling cancer and her fight is not going so well.

Please pray for these two women.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
John 17:26
And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it:
that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them.

Hebrew 13:2
Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

No comments: