Saturday, December 29, 2012

Getting caught up

It's been a busy season for me. Christmas is over and I finally downloaded all my pictures from all the crochet I've done.  I'll make new posts for that though.

I also registered for two classes this semester. History and Writing ll.  I am looking forward to taking these two classes and I know I will excel in both classes.

My boy is doing well. He sold 4,500 dollars this fall for the boy scout popcorn fundraiser. He earned 200 dollars in gift cards for WalMart, and a lot of other fun stuff. He gets to go to a Basketball game, museums, amusement parks and a couple other things I can't think of at the moment.

My husband has been working a lot. We miss him and hopefully he will be able to take a week off from work right after the new year.

My daughter continues to do well. And so does my mom!  Mom is getting new granite counter tops in her kitchen next week and is excited about that!  I can't wait to see her new kitchen.

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and I hope you all have a wonderful New Year!!

1 comment:

Dara said...

Glad to read the update, love that everything is going so well!