Friday, August 18, 2006

Seven Things week 2



Here are my seven for this week.
*Mr Coffee coffee maker. DH took it to work. Neither of us drink coffee. My mom bought this for us for when we have company. We used it two or three times.
*A rice and veggie steamer that we have had for at least 12 yrs. I used it once. Time to go!!
* Round wood chip and dip thing from Crate and Barrel. We received this for our weeding from friends and used it exactly NEVER.
*Ice cream scoop, whisk, Marinade measuring cup. Never used the marinade cup and the scoop and whisk are one of many.
* 3 Hummingbird suncatchers. I have many of these and it's time to get rid of some of them.
*Log house night light. I bought this when we were first married and it's been collecting dust for all these yrs.
Not a whole lot that is sentimental, but I'm glad to be passing it all on.


1 comment:

Jenny said...

Nice work! Isn't it amazing how much stuff we keep, that we don't even use, for so long? It boggles the mind.