Sunday, August 13, 2006

Seven Things

I started this blog because I want to keep track of Seven things (http://seven-things.blogspot.com//) each week.
It's a community project to declutter your living space. I am excited to be decluttering my house.
I have my first seven items to find a new home for.
The first week.
I have:
* a 3 piece bamboo steamer ( mostly steamed veggies with it) I tried to give it to SIL but she was not interested. I already have a smaller one that is more suitable for my family
*2 glass vases. I kept a small one and a big one. Don't need anymore than that
*3 plastic drinking cups
*2 ice trays I was going to use to freeze DS homemade food
* 1 stand up grater--the type you can also use to measure--never used it
So, I will deliver them to Family services in hopes someone else can use them.

I also starting composting today and already have a bunch of stuff in the pail! Mostly old potatoes.

No comments: