Friday, August 25, 2006

Seven Things week 3


I found my seven things this week. Seems I am concentrating on the kitchen area! That's ok, we combined two households so we have a lot of duplicates, and some stuff we just never use. Kind of a crappy picture but it gives you an idea of what the stuff looks like.
*Mr Coffee Iced Tea maker. I really liked this and used it a lot, but not in the last year or so. I use the cold brew bags and they are just as good.
*White 2 piece Hummingbird candle holder. I bought this about 8 years ago. I had a candle sitting in it but never used it. Time for it to quit collecting dust here.
* Two angel food cake pans. I used them a lot when we were first married. Not so much the last few years. And who needs two of them anyway??
* A vegetable serving tray with a cover and bowls. I used this rarely and it too was just collecting dust and cluttering up my kitchen.
* A big white serving bowl thingy. Never once used it.
* Glass chip and dip bowl. Again--we never used it once.
*Four books, nothing special. I got all four of them for a dollar. Never read them.
So that's my list for this week. I'm sure next week I will have more kitchen items to find a new home for. My cupboards are looking good and a lot of this stuff was on top of my cupboards.
I'm glad to give them a new home and give someone else a chance to use this stuff.

1 comment:

The Antipurist said...

Way to go! I really need to "seven things" the heck out of my house, but I barely get dinner done these days!

I just may start this too...