Monday, September 01, 2008

September 1

I can hardly believe it is September already.

We have a few tomatoes left in the garden and the compost tomatoes may or may not be ready before the cold comes.

The male hummingbirds have gone south. The females and juveniles are still hanging around trying to get fat!!

This month my husband and I will be married 14 years!!

We are making great strides in our efforts to get out of debt, thanks in part to Dave Ramsey.

My daughter is doing well too.

My son starts school in a week and I am excited!! Three days a week this year.

My mom is doing fantastic and is having her other knee done in November!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Psalm 9:1
I will praise You, O LORD, with my whole heart;
I will tell of all Your marvelous works.

Psalm 86:7
In the day of my trouble I will call upon thee: for thou wilt answer me

1 Peter 5:6
Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time

1 comment:

bp said...

That's a nice update! Congrats on your upcoming anniversary!