Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Just stuff................

My husband and I went out yesterday afternoon and got all of our Christmas shopping done! Most of the shopping is gift cards, but we also bought some actual gifts.

Today my husband is very sick. :(

My mom is going home from rehab on Saturday!!! Nine days and she is going home!! YAY!

I went to the dentist this morning and had the last three of my silver fillings replaced! Yay! I am still numb and I am hungry.

I am crocheting some adult hats and will post those soon.

I won two gift cards in the dRaffle I posted about. One for Barnes and Noble and one for Toys R Us. We bought our son an accordion and a boy doll. He loves musical instruments and asked for an accordion and my husband found one at TRU!!! The doll thing....About two years ago I found our daughters very old doll. I put it in his toy box, he didn't do much with it but throw her around and undress her--she is named Charmaine. So we found him a boy doll. I hope he likes it.

Did you know that dentists don't use Novacaine anymore?? I was shocked. They haven't used novacaine since the 1960's. They just call it novacaine because that is what people recognize!!

That's all I have today. Have a good day!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Philippians 2:14
Do all things without murmurings and disputings

Psalm 100:5
For the LORD is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.

1 comment:

bp said...

An accordion is a neat instrument! Caleb loves instruments too. He has been wanting cymbals since we saw the Marine Corps band at the state fair. I found some for him for Christmas.