Saturday, November 01, 2008

November 1

A new month. I can hardly believe it.

This is probably my favorite month of the year. In between summer and winter. Cool crisp sunny days.

And my husband is DONE working nights for a while, other than his regular 3 or 4 nights that he normally works. THAT I can deal with. It's been a long 3 weeks here.

I am making turkey dinner this year since my mom will be in rehab and my husband will just be coming off his regular night shift.

It will be a small dinner but I love turkey leftovers.

I found new jeans for the little guy. I hope they fit through the winter!!

Tonight we turn our clocks back for standard time. I am definitely not looking forward to this since the little guy gets up between 5:30-6 am. I am hoping he sleeps a little later tomorrow morning.

No comments: