Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving

Today is Thanksgiving and Thankful Thursday.

I hope you all are gathered with your families and friends this day enjoying food, fun and fellowship.

I am thankful for many things this year.

My family, and our health.

Faith.

Having enough.

Having more than enough.

Being able to give to others joyfully.

For having shoes.
Shoes

For being able to cook a meal today.

For God forgiving me for being so dismissive of huge blessings in my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Psalm 51:10
Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.

Colossians 2
6 So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him,
7 rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness.
8 See to it that no one takes you captive through hollow and deceptive philosophy, which depends on human tradition and the basic principles of this world rather than on Christ.

1 John 1:8-9
If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

No comments: