Saturday, November 29, 2008

Wii




We got a Wii!!!

The husband went out this morning and bought it. Then he went out later in the morning and got some of the fun stuff for it.

we have the Wii Fit, Sports, Rock band, Play and he bought a Spongebob game for the boy!

We also have a second controller.

So far I am just terrible on the Guitar and Drums but I rock with Bowling!!

The husband is good on the drums so far.

The boy likes the drums but isn't very good. BUT, he is good at bowling and baseball so far! He's having a lot of fun with it all too.

Husband and I had a few bowling games last night. I have suddenly developed a right hook that I have never had in bowling so I need to learn to adjust.

It's fun watching the little guy bowl!!

1 comment:

bp said...

That sounds like SO much fun! I've wondered if we should get one. I guess it is good for the whole family. Hope you all enjoy it!