Thursday, August 20, 2009

Thankful Thursday



Today Iris has chosen FRIENDS as the topic.

Friends are special people in our lives. We share so much together and we rely on our friends for many things in our lives.

Having just had a high school reunion, I reconnected with some friends from long ago and we had a lot of fun.

Some friends we have never even met. I know some people from the internet that I call friends, and I have never even met them!! But to me they are friends and I share with them just as if they were here.

We also all have a friend in Jesus. I know I can talk to Jesus about anything just as if I can talk to a friend sitting in front of me. And sometimes Jesus understands better than a friend!!

Proverbs 12:26 (New King James Version)

The righteous should choose his friends carefully,
For the way of the wicked leads them astray.

Ephesians 2:19-20
Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints, and of the household of God; And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone…

No comments: