Thursday, December 03, 2009

Thankful Thursday



Another Thursday. I am thankful for many things today.

It's the start of the Christmas season. I am not quite in the mood for all the celebration yet, but I am working on that.

We are prepared for Christmas. We have our gifts bought and wrapped. We even purchased a new tree and some decorations this year.

I am hosting Christmas for my family this year. It should be fun. I need to start some baking soon!!

today I am thankful for:
*God and his mercy and grace
*my family
*found friends

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2 Peter 1:5-7, King James Version

And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge; And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness; And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity.

*a warm house

No comments: