Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thankful Thursday



Another Thursday has arrived. It is finally winter here, snow and cold.

It's two weeks before Christmas. I have all my gifts bought. I need to bake yet.

There is much in my life to be thankful for this day. Too many things to list and it seems as though I always list the same things.

Today I am thankful for:
* the freedom of choice to send my boy to a parochial school where he learns more about Jesus and the bible that I could teach him at home.
* snowdays--my boy and I spent the day together making Christmas decorations!
* the ability to give to others
* watching my son being thrilled with the simple things in life
* eyeglasses
* Gods protection, grace and mercy. Every day I get a brand new start!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
-- John 3:16

No comments: