Thursday, December 24, 2009

Thankful Thursday



Today is Christmas eve. I had most of my family at my house this year.

It was nice to not have to drive for a change.

Tomorrow we will have my Mother in Law here to celebrate. Hubby will go pick her up because of our snowy weather.

We will open presents with her. The little guy is excited. And big sister has been here all day, is spending the night, and will be here most of the day tomorrow!!

Today I am thankful for:
*my family
*safe travel for family members
*finally going to a Christmas eve service!!
*Jesus

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Luke 2:6-7
And so it was, that, while they were there, the days were accomplished that she should be delivered. And she brought forth her firstborn son, and wrapped him in swaddling clothes, and laid him in a manger; because there was no room for them in the inn.

No comments: