Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial day 2008



Duty. Honor. Country. God.

Today is Memorial day and I wanted to take the opportunity to say thank you to the Veterans and to the men and women serving today.

I also want to thank the families that support the service men and women while they serve. That is a tough job too.

I am proud to be a vet and am proud that my husband is a vet.

There are a lot of vets in each of our families. Some served during wartime and some served during peace time.

They all served for our Freedoms in this country.

We are "One nation under God" after all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Romans 8:31
31 What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?

Isaiah 54:17
17 No weapon formed against you shall prosper,
And every tongue which rises against you in judgment
You shall condemn.
This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD,
And their righteousness is from Me,”
Says the LORD.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm proud to say that I come from a military family as well.

And, we have two vets in our family. One of World War II and one of the first gulf war.