Thursday, May 01, 2008

Thankful Thursday


Today I am Thankful for:
*my family
*TIVO
*Baseball!
*Sidewalk chalk
*Flowers
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Psalm 139:13-15


13 For You formed my inward parts;
You covered me in my mother’s womb.
14 I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
Marvelous are Your works,
And that my soul knows very well.
15 My frame was not hidden from You,
When I was made in secret,
And skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.

2 comments:

bp said...

We played with sidewalk chalk last week! Then a few days later it all washed away with the rain. It was odd not to see it there anymore after it was there on our walk a couple days.

Anonymous said...

I'd be thankful for baseball if my team would actually get their act together. Boo-hoo.

Great list, Pam!